1) Ph.D. in Earth Sciences in the field of geology or geography,
2) predisposition to scientific work (articles published in journals indexed on JCR list, financed scientific projects, participation in scientific conference, international internship and scholarship as well as documented international scientific cooperation will be a major plus),
3) practical and theoretical knowledge of base of geology and geomorphology, sedimentology, geological reconstructions,
4) teaching experience (laboratory and field courses) in the field of physical and regional geology, sedimentology, geomorphology, computer methods in geology,
5) very good knowledge in Polish and English, the employed person will be obliged
to prepare and to teaching in foreign language.