INFORMATION ABOUT RECRUITING COMPETITION
INSTITUTION: The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University
POSITION: lecturer (2 full-time jobs)
EMPLOYEE GROUP: teaching
ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATION: Medical, Social and Technical Faculty Branch in Września
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT: 6.09.2022
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING JOB OFFERS: from 7.10.2022 to 20.10.2022
LINK TO THE WEBSITE: https://akademia.kalisz.pl/biuletyn/index.php?id=4315,4370,0
DESCRIPTION: (subject, expectations, remarks):
The recruiting competition is open to the people who meet the requirements set out in the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended) and in accordance with the applicable Statute of The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University.
I Requirements for candidates (determination of statutable and statutory requirements to be met by a candidate):
1. Academic title / academic degree / professional title:
– master’s degree in nursing;
– nurse licence.
2. Documented scientific achievements in the field or discipline of the candidate’s main scientific achievements (does not apply to teaching positions):
– not applicable
3. Specification of the required didactic or professional experience of the candidate (not applicable to research positions):
– conservative specialization;
– multiannual training of nursing students in practical classes;
– ECG recording and interpretation course;
– a specialist course in prescribing drugs and making up prescriptions.
4. Within the meaning of the Act, Calisia University is to constitute the basic workplace of the candidate after getting employed.
5. Employment will take place under a fixed-term employment contract and will be full-time – 360 hours of annual number of classes (in the case of employment after the beginning of the academic year, the number of classes is set at 1/30 of the annual teaching load specified for a given position for each week in which classes are conducted at the university).
6. There is a possibility of conducting a job interview.
II Documents required :
1. Letter of application addressed to the Rector.
2. Professional CV containing information on scientific and organisational achievements as well as the direction of further activities, list of publications and others.
3. Personal questionnaire (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
4. Diploma duplicates certifying the given education.
5. Employment certificates of completed periods of employment.
6. Declaration of compliance with the requirements of Art. 113 of the Act of July 20, 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended).
7. Declaration certifying that Calisia University will be the primary workplace in case of winning the open recruiting competition (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
8. Agreement on personal data processing.
III. Job applications should be submitted to the Human Resources Department, 62-800 Kalisz, ul. Nowy Świat 4 room 48. The deadline for submitting documents is 20.10.2022 till 2:00pm.
IV The Information about the result of the recruiting competition along with the justification will be announced no later than 14 days from the date of submitting offers on the University’s website.
The University does not provide housing, but provides accommodation in its own hotel base.
The University reserves the right not to contest without giving any reason. The result of the recruiting competition does not amount to the employment of the candidate and constitutes a recommendation in this regard for the Rector. The final decision on employment is made by the Rector.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com