INFORMATION ABOUT RECRUITING COMPETITION
INSTITUTION: The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University
POSITION: Calisia University professor
EMPLOYEE GROUP: research
ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATION: World Institute of Family Health
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT: 12.05.2023
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING JOB OFFERS: from 12.06.2023 to 26.06.2023
LINK TO THE WEBSITE:
DESCRIPTION: (subject, expectations, remarks):
The recruiting competition is open to the people who meet the requirements set out in the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended) and in accordance with the applicable Statute of The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University.
I Requirements for candidates (determination of statutable and statutory requirements to be met by a candidate):
1. Academic title / academic degree / professional title:
– PhD in the field of medical sciences and health sciences – scientific discipline:
2. Documented scientific achievements in the field or discipline of the candidate’s main scientific achievements (does not apply to teaching positions):
– scientific publications in prestigious scientific journals with the IF index;
– participation in research projects;
– member of scientific societies;
– fluent in spoken and written English.
3. Determination of the required teaching or professional experience of the candidate (not applicable to research posts):
– is not applicable
4. Employment will take place under an employment contract for a definite period of time and on a full-time basis.
5. There is a possibility of conducting a job interview.
II Documents required :
1. Letter of application addressed to the Rector.
2. Professional CV containing information on scientific and organisational achievements as well as the direction of further activities, list of publications and others.
3. Personal questionnaire (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
4. Diploma duplicates certifying the given education.
5. Employment certificates of completed periods of employment.
6. Declaration on meeting the requirements of Art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2023, item ).
7. Declaration certifying (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
8. Agreement on personal data processing.
III Job applications should be submitted to the Human Resources Department, 62-800 Kalisz, ul. Nowy Świat 4, room 48. The deadline for submitting documents is June 26, 2023, till 2:00 pm.
IV The Information about the result of the competition along with the justification will be announced no later than 14 days from the date of submitting offers on the University’s website.
The University does not provide housing, but provides accommodation in its own hotel base.
The University reserves the right not to contest without giving any reason. The result of the competition does not amount to the employment of the candidate and constitutes a recommendation in this regard for the Rector. The final decision on employment is taken by the Rector.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com