Research and Teaching Assistant, Chair of Philosophy and Methodology of Science,
The applicant is expected to conduct lectures and regular classes (both in Polish and English). The applicant is required to carry out scholarly research in the field of economics and philosophy, and publish scientific papers in the peer-reviewed journals.
- Conduct lectures and regular classes (both in Polish and English) from the following subjects: philosophy, logic, epistemology, CSR, business ethics, social economics.
- A candidate will participate in scientific research in the abovementioned fields.
- Teaching experience;
- PhD dissertation writing from philosophy already at the concluding stage;
- Published papers from philosophy (socio-political, philosophy of science or epistemology);
- Familiarity with the socio-political philosophy, broadly construed social sciences or economics;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English (evidenced by translations and classes held in English);
- Papers thematically pertaining to the socio-political philosophy, social epistemology (or sociology of science) and social sciences (broadly construed);
- Second diploma from social science (for example, sociology or economics) would be an asset;
Candidates entering the competition should submit an application for employment to Vice-Rector for Scientific Research. Other required documents, which should be enclosed:
- Personal questionnaire
- A copy of master degree
- The list of scientific achievements
- Candidate’s statement that Gdansk University of Technology will be the primary place of work in case of winning the competition
- The agreement to the processing personal data with respect to the Law
Applications should be either:
• send by post to the following address: Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gabriel Narutowicz Street 11/12, 80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
• send by email: email@example.com (put in title: “job offer assistant – Chair of Philosophy and Methodology of Science).
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org