INFORMATION ABOUT RECRUITING COMPETITION
INSTITUTION: The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University
POSITION: adjunct professor
EMPLOYEE GROUP: research and teaching
ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATION: Interdepartmental Faculty of Food and Nutrition
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT: 29.07.2022
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING JOB OFFERS: from 29.08.2022 to 12.09.2022
LINK TO THE WEBSITE: https://akademia.kalisz.pl/biuletyn/index.php?id=4315,4316,0
DESCRIPTION: (subject, expectations, remarks):
The recruiting competition is open to the people who meet the requirements set out in the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended) and in accordance with the applicable Statute of The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University.
I. Requirements for candidates (determination of statutable and statutory requirements to be met by a candidate):
1. Academic title / academic degree / professional title:
– doctoral degree in medical sciences or health sciences;
– completed studies in the field of dietetics;
2. Documented scientific achievements in the field or discipline of the candidate’s main scientific achievements (does not apply to teaching positions):
– documented publishing achievements in the area of dietetics.
3. Specification of the required didactic or professional experience of the candidate (not applicable to research positions):
– qualifications for teaching;
4. Within the meaning of the Act, Calisia University is to constitute the basic workplace of the candidate after getting employed.
5. Employment will take place under a fixed-term employment contract from 01/10/2022 to 30/09/2023 and will be full-time – 240 teaching hours.
6. There is a possibility of conducting a job interview.
II. Documents required :
1. Letter of application addressed to the Rector.
2. Professional CV containing information on scientific and organisational achievements as well as the direction of further activities, list of publications and others.
3. Personal questionnaire (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
4. Diploma duplicates certifying the given education.
5. Employment certificates of completed periods of employment.
6. 6. Declaration of compliance with the requirements of Art. 113 of the Act of July 20, 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended).
7. Declaration certifying that Calisia University will be the primary workplace in case of winning the open recruiting competition (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
8. Agreement on personal data processing.
III. Job applications should be submitted to the Human Resources Department, 62-800 Kalisz, ul. Nowy Świat 4 room 48. The deadline for submitting documents is 12.09.2022 till 2:00pm.
IV. The Information about the result of the recruiting competition along with the justification will be announced no later than 14 days from the date of submitting offers on the University’s website.
The University does not provide housing, but provides accommodation in its own hotel base.
The University reserves the right not to contest without giving any reason. The result of the recruiting competition does not amount to the employment of the candidate and constitutes a recommendation in this regard for the Rector. The final decision on employment is made by the Rector.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com