INFORMATION ABOUT RECRUITING COMPETITION
INSTITUTION: The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University
POSITION: senior lecturer
EMPLOYEE GROUP: teaching
ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATION: Faculty of Social Sciences
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT: 01.08.2022
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING JOB OFFERS: from 01.09.2022 to 14.09.2022
LINK TO THE WEBSITE: https://akademia.kalisz.pl/biuletyn/index.php?id=4315,4360,0
DESCRIPTION: (subject, expectations, remarks):
The recruiting competition is open to the people who meet the requirements set out in the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended) and in accordance with the applicable Statute of The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University.
I. Requirements for candidates (determination of statutable and statutory requirements to be met by a candidate):
1. Academic title / academic degree / professional title:
– doctoral degree in social sciences in the field of sociology.
2. Documented scientific achievements in the field or discipline of the candidate’s main scientific achievements (does not apply to teaching positions):
– not applicable
3. Specification of the required didactic or professional experience of the candidate (not applicable to research positions):
– work in the prison service;
– knowledge of issues in the field of: internal security of the state, sociology of
total institutions, sociology of dispositional groups, managing units of
uniformed formations and preparing officers for performing official duties;
– publications in the field of prisons, conflict resolution and preparation of officers
for the profession.
4. Within the meaning of the Act, Calisia University is to constitute the basic workplace of the candidate after getting employed.
5. Employment will take place under a fixed-term employment contract from 01/10/2022 to 30/09/2023 and will be full-time – 330 teaching hours.
6. There is a possibility of conducting a job interview.
II. Documents required :
1. Letter of application addressed to the Rector.
2. Professional CV containing information on scientific and organisational achievements as well as the direction of further activities, list of publications and others.
3. Personal questionnaire (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
4. Diploma duplicates certifying the given education.
5. Employment certificates of completed periods of employment.
6. 6. Declaration of compliance with the requirements of Art. 113 of the Act of July 20, 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended).
7. Declaration certifying that Calisia University will be the primary workplace in case of winning the open recruiting competition (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
8. Agreement on personal data processing.
III. Job applications should be submitted to the Human Resources Department, 62-800 Kalisz, ul. Nowy Świat 4 room 48. The deadline for submitting documents is 14.09.2022 till 2:00pm.
IV. The Information about the result of the recruiting competition along with the justification will be announced no later than 14 days from the date of submitting offers on the University’s website.
The University does not provide housing, but provides accommodation in its own hotel base.
The University reserves the right not to contest without giving any reason. The result of the recruiting competition does not amount to the employment of the candidate and constitutes a recommendation in this regard for the Rector. The final decision on employment is made by the Rector.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org