Recruitment of Ph.D. students
ICRI-BioM is an International Research Agenda, established within Lodz University of Technology under the Foundation for Polish Science MAB PLUS Program in collaboration with the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research in Mainz. It aims the creation of an excellent scientific unit that focuses on combining polymer chemistry with molecular bio-systems engineering experimentally and with the aid of computational sciences. It is expected that the collaboration and synergy between these groups, the local scientific environment, and international cooperation will lead to breakthrough research in basic and applied sciences. The major research areas of ICRI-BioM are Biotechnology, Computational Chemistry, Biomaterials, Polymer Chemistry, and Nanomaterials. More details of the research groups, and team members can be found here https://icri-biom.p.lodz.pl/people-structure
1. The requirements to be met by the candidate:
· The candidates should have completed their master’s degree with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA score in the following disciplines (chemistry, materials science, nanotechnology, polymer science, microbiology, biotechnology, molecular biology, etc) within last 3 years.
· Expertise with analytical techniques.
· Experience in manuscript and thesis writing.
· Knowledge of chemistry/microbiology/biotechnology experiments, and passion for multidisciplinary research is an added advantage.
· Reliability, motivation in the implementation of research tasks, and the ability to work in a team.
2. The terms and conditions of employment:
· Competitive Fellowship up to 6000 PLN/month gross/gross based on the qualifications.
· Starting date: available instantly
· Laboratory facilities and professional training with international researchers
· Full public health insurance and great research environment at the Lodz University of Technology.
3. Description of the expected responsibilities and duties:
· Conducting research and exploring new scientific themes.
· Co-operation and effective communication with the Team members and other research groups.
· Disseminating the key findings in international/national conferences and publishing the results in an international peer-reviewed journal.
· Participation in ICRI-BioM/TUL seminars, lectures, and workshops.
4. List of the required documents:
· Letter of motivation with a brief CV, research statement, scanned copy of master’s degree, and copy of the transcript in a single PDF file.
5. Interested candidates are requested to e-mail the following documents in a single PDF file. The e-mail should have a subject line – Application for Ph.D. fellowship in ICRI-BioM.
6. Please submit the required documents to email@example.com
7. The expected date of the announcement of the decision: continuous employment
Lodz University of Technology is one of the finest universities of technology in Poland. Its tradition and experience in training professionals and conducting research date back more than 75 years. It is an attractive partner for business. It cooperates with the largest national and international corporations. It conducts research of a European standard, develops new technologies and creates innovation in collaboration with the leading research centres all over the world. One of the pillars of Lodz University of Technology management is equal treatment of staff regardless of their gender, age, race or other demographic and social characteristics. In 2016, TUL was the first technical university in Poland to receive the HR EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH award certifying that the University adheres to the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
Lodz University of Technology is an equal opportunity employer not discriminating candidates.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org