Obowiązkiem osoby wyłonionej w konkursie będzie prowadzenie badań naukowych w dyscyplinie ekonomia i finanse lub nauki o zarządzaniu i jakości oraz realizacja zajęć dydaktycznych na kierunkach finanse i rachunkowość oraz rachunkowość i analityka ekonomiczna.
Praca badawcza oraz dydaktyczna ze studentami będą prowadzone w Podhalańskim Ośrodku Nauk Ekonomicznych, jednostce wspólnej Uniwersytetu Ekonomicznego w Krakowie oraz Podhalańskiej Państwowej Uczelni Zawodowej w Nowym Targu.
Do konkursu mogą przystąpić osoby, które spełniają warunki określone w Ustawie Prawo o Szkolnictwie Wyższym i Nauce i w Statucie PPUZ w Nowym Targu.
INSTITUTION: Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa [Podhale State College of Applied Sciences] in Nowy Targ; hereinafter referred to as PPUZ in Nowy Targ
CITY: Nowy Targ
POSITION: lecturer/ assistant professor in the group of research and teaching staff
DISCIPLINE: economics and finance
POSTED ON: 4th May 2021
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 4th June 2021
THE DATE OF ANNOUNCING THE COMPETITION RESULTS: 15th June 2021
DESCRIPTION (field, expectations, comments):
The candidate is obliged to carry out research in economics and finance, management and quality science as well as to conduct classes for the students of finance and accounting, accounting and economic analytics.
The research as well as the classes with students will be conducted at Podhalański Ośrodek Nauk Ekonomicznych [Podhale Centre of Economics], a unit that is common for Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny in Krakow [Cracow University of Economics] and Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa [Podhale State College of Applied Sciences] in Nowy Targ.
The candidates have to conform to the conditions stated in Higher Education Law (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2018, item 1668) and in the Statute of PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
The candidate must:
1. hold PhD degree;
2. have at least 4 years of experience of working in public as well as in private sector;
3. be experienced in industry analysis and functioning of business sector;
4. have at least 4 scientific publications;
5. have participated in at least 1 scientific research.
The candidate should be interested in the following fields: economy, finance and management.
THE CANDIDATES HAVE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1) professional resume;
2) declaration of compliance the criteria pursuant to the Article 113 – The Act on Higher Education (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 20th July 2018, item 1668 with subsequent changes);
3) employment application addressed to His Magnificence Rector of PPUZ in Nowy Targ (it ought to include the following statement: I hereby give consent to have my personal data processed for the purposes of recruitment according to Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)); curriculum vitae and personal declaration form
pursuant to format set out by the regulation of the Minister of Economy, Labour and Social Policy (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 1996, item 62, number 286 with subsequent changes);
4) written statement declaring that upon signing the employment contract with PPUZ, it will become the primary place of employment;
5) written consent on processing of personal data;
6) certified copies of diplomas confirming professional title or an equivalent one;
7) information on scientific and didactic achievements;
8) documents confirming professional experience – participation in scientific research;
9) a list of the applicant’s scientific publications;
10) documents confirming professional experience,
The candidate may provide further documents or include the information which may be used while the admission procedure.
The candidate should provide all the documents either in person or send them to the following address: Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawdowa [Podhale State College of Applied Sciences] in Nowy Targ, ul. Kokoszków 71, 34 – 400 Nowy Targ Dział Kadr [Human Resources] PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
If the application is sent by mail, the date of delivering it at the PPUZ in Nowy Targ is decisive while considering the application.
The Selection Board may decide to carry out an interview with the candidate.
It is possible not to sign the employment contract with the candidate who won the recruitment procedure but failed to meet the requirements in the 2020/2021 academic year.
The applications that do not comply with the conditions stated above or that are sent after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
The competition may be annulled without providing reasons.
The Rector of PPUZ in Nowy Targ
(Name and surname of the candidate)
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the RODO, PPUZ in Nowy Targ hereby informs:
1. The Controller of your personal data is the Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa (Podhale State College of Applied Sciences) in Nowy Targ with its registered office at Kokoszków 71, 34 – 400 Nowy Targ, hereinafter referred to as PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
2. The Controller of your personal data can be contacted by writing on the address mentioned above or via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment procedure by the PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
4. The data will be processed pursuant to Article 6 §1, letter a RODO, it means your consent for processing of personal data pursuant to Article 6 §1, letter c RODO.
5. The data may be sent to state authorities or other body within their powers under the law as well as other bodies which will be appointed by the Administrator in order to process personal data (data processing services).
6. The data will be stored for 14 days (starting from the end of recruitment procedure). After this deadline, it will be returned to the given address.
7. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data with its registered office at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, in case it will be stated that the RODO law was violated.
9. Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labor Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data. If you fail to provide necessary information, your application will not be considered during recruitment procedure.
10. The data are not subject to automatic decision-making procedure and will not be profiled.
The Controller of Personal data
I hereby confirm that I have acknowledged the content dealing with personal information processing by Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa (Podhale State College of Applied Sciences) in Nowy Targ.
……………………………………………………………………………………… (date and signature of the person applying for employment
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org