INSTITUTION: Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa [Podhale State College of Applied Sciences] in Nowy Targ; hereinafter referred to as PPUZ in Nowy Targ
CITY: Nowy Targ
POSITION: Professor of university – research and teaching staff
DISCIPLINE: economics and finance
POSTED ON: 29.06.2021
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : 28.07.2021
DATE OF ANNOUNCING THE COMPETITION RESULTS : 30.07.2021
WEBSITE ADDRESS: http://www.ppuz.edu.pl/
DESCRIPTION (field, expectations, comments):
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out research in management and quality sciences as well as conducting classes for the students of national security.
The research and teaching activity will be carried out in the Intsitute of Humanities and Social Sciences.
The successful candidate must meet all the criteria listed in the Law on Higher Education and Science (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2021, item 478) and the Statutes of PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
1. habilitated doctor degree (post-doctoral degree) in social studies in the above-mentioned discipline and scope;
2. current didactic achievements at the adequate level to teach classes within the scope defined above as well as competences and experience to teach according to the required standards udokumentowany dorobek naukowy w zakresie nauk społecznych;
3. work experience in the socio-economic environement;
4. experience in applying for and running research projects.
Research interest in the fields of:
THE CANDIDATES HAVE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1. Curriculum Vitae;
2. Declaration of compliance to the criteria pursuant to the Article 113 – The Act on Higher Education (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2021, item 478 with subsequent changes),
3. Employment application [it ought to include the following statement: ‘I hereby give consent to have my personal data processed for the purposes of recruitment according to Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)’); CV and personal information form according to the template found in the ordinance of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 1996, item 62/286 with subsequent changes;
4. Written consent on processing of personal data;
5. Certified copies of diplomas confirming professional title or their equivalents;
6. Information on scientific and didactic achievements;
7. A list of the applicant’s scientific publications;
8. Documents confirming professional experience.
The candidate may provide further documents or include the information which may be used while the admission procedure.
The candidate should provide all the documents either in person or send them to the following address: Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa [Podhale State College of Applied Sciences] in Nowy Targ, ul. Kokoszków 71, 34 – 400 Nowy Targ Dział Kadr [Human Resources] PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
If the application is sent by mail, the date of delivering it at the PPUZ in Nowy Targ is decisive while considering the application.
The Selection Board may decide to carry out an interview with the candidate who has met the criteria.
It is possible not to sign the employment contract with the candidate who won the recruitment procedure if the enrolment for the 2021/2022 is unsatisfactory.
The applications that do not comply with the conditions stated above or that are sent after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
The competition may be annulled without providing reasons.
The Rector of PPUZ in Nowy Targ
(Name and surname of the candidate)
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the RODO, PPUZ in Nowy Targ hereby informs:
· The Controller of your personal data is the Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa (Podhale State College of Applied Sciences) in Nowy Targ with its registered office at Kokoszków 71, 34 – 400 Nowy Targ, hereinafter referred to as PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
· The Controller of your personal data can be contacted by writing on the address mentioned above or via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
· Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment procedure by the PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
· The data will be processed pursuant to Article 6 § 1, letter a RODO, it means your consent for Processing of personal data pursuant to Article 6 §1, letter c RODO.
· The data may be sent to State authorities or other body within their powers under the law as well as other bodies which will be appointed by the Administrator in order to process personal data (data processing services).
· The data will be stored for 14 days (starting from the end of recruitment procedure). After this deadline, it will be returned to the given address.
· You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time.
· You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data with its registered office at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, in case it will be stated that the RODO law was violated.
· Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labor Codę is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data. If you fail to provide necessary information, your application will not be considered during recruitment procedure.
· The data are not subject to automatic decision-making procedure and will not be profiled.
The Controller of Personal Data
I hereby confirm that I have acknowledged the content dealing with personal information processing by Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa (Podhale State College of Applied Sciences) in Nowy Targ.
(date and signature of the applicant)
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org