Attachment no 1
Model of job offer form
concerning the employment of an academic staff
JOB OFFER CONCERNING THE EMPLOYMENT OF AN ACADEMIC LECTURER/ TEACHER
Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa [Podhale State College of Applied Sciences] in Nowy Targ; hereinafter referred to as PPUZ in Nowy Targ
Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences
Group of employees
28th September 2021
Deadline for the submission of applications:
to 28th October 2021
The date of announcing the competition results
to 9th November 2021
Type of employment
full time employment
Written statement declaring that upon signing the employment contract with PPUZ, it will become the primary place of employment;
Description (field, expectations, comments):
The candidate is supposed to conduct classes as well as prepare necessary documents concerning teaching process. The candidate will have to be involved in organizational work on behalf of PPUZ. Additionally, the candidate will have to raise awareness on national security.
The candidate is supposed to:
1. hold PhD degree in social sciences or humanities,
2. have at least ten-year experience of conducting classes at college or university, educational units related to national security (Military Academy, Police’s training schools/ colleges, etc.)
3. have at least twenty-years of proven experience in uniformed service work or work in the public order services,
4. have proven experience in conducting classes on National and Internal security (including subjects associated with cybercrime) at colleges, universities,
5. have additional IT and technical qualifications,
6. have scientific achievements in terms of safety,
7. have scientific achievements in terms of technical education as well as IT,
8. be able to prove participation in trainings, workshops concerning self-defense, martial arts and intervention techniques, administration and the use of IT systems, information protection IT systems, human resources,
The candidate may also have additional education in national and internal security, crisis management, management of safety and health at work. It would be an asset if the candidate would have experience in being a supervisor of students’ professional practice. The candidate should be willing to continue professional and scientific development (e.g. undertaking additional forms education, active participation in scientific conferences, scientific publications).
The list of the documents
The candidate should provide the following documents:
1. declaration of compliance the criteria according to the Article 113 of a regulation of 20th July 2018 – the Act on Higher Education (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] 2021, item 478 with subsequent changes);
2. employment application;
3. curriculum vitae;
4. personal questionnaire;
5. declaration of consent to the processing of personal data;
6. certified copies of diplomas confirming professional title or an equivalent one;
7. information on scientific and didactic achievements;
8. a list of the applicant’s scientific publications;
9. documents confirming professional experience.
1. The candidate may provide further documents or include the information which may be used while the admission procedure.
2. The candidate should provide all the documents either in person or send them to the following address: Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawdowa [Podhale State College of Applied Sciences] in Nowy Targ, ul. Kokoszków 71, 34 – 400 Nowy Targ Dział Kadr [Human Resources] PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
3. If the application is sent by mail, the date of delivering it at the PPUZ in Nowy Targ is decisive while considering the application.
4. The Selection Board may decide to carry out an interview with the candidate.
5. It is possible not to sign the employment contract with the candidate who won the recruitment procedure but failed to meet the requirements in the 2021/2022 academic year.
6. The applications that do not comply with the conditions stated above or that are sent after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
7. The competition may be annulled without providing reasons.
Rektor PPUZ w Nowym Targu
(Name and surname of the candidate)
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the RODO, PPUZ in Nowy Targ hereby informs:
1. The Controller of your personal data is the Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa (Podhale State College of Applied Sciences) in Nowy Targ with its registered office at Kokoszków 71, 34 – 400 Nowy Targ, hereinafter referred to as PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
2. The Controller of your personal data can be contacted by writing on the address mentioned above or via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment procedure by the PPUZ in Nowy Targ.
4. The data will be processed pursuant to Article 6 §1, letter a RODO, it means your consent for processing of personal data pursuant to Article 6 §1, letter c RODO.
5. The data may be sent to state authorities or other body within their powers under the law as well as other bodies which will be appointed by the Administrator in order to process personal data (data processing services).
6. The data will be stored for 14 days (starting from the end of recruitment procedure). After this deadline, it will be returned to the given address.
7. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, erase them, restrict their processing, object to processing, and to withdraw the consent at any time.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data with its registered office at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, in case it will be stated that the RODO law was violated.
9. Provision of data in the scope stipulated in the Labor Code is mandatory, and the remaining data are processed according to your consent for processing of personal data. If you fail to provide necessary information, your application will not be considered during recruitment procedure.
10. The data are not subject to automatic decision-making procedure and will not be profiled.
The Controller of Personal data
I hereby confirm that I have acknowledged the content dealing with personal information processing by Podhalańska Państwowa Uczelnia Zawodowa (Podhale State College of Applied Sciences) in Nowy Targ.
(date and signature of the person applying for employment)
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org