• M.Sc. degree in chemistry (no more than 4 years from completing M.Sc.),
• participant of the Doctoral School at Adam Mickiewicz University (consultations are possible to prepare the necessary documentation),
• good background in physical chemistry and crystallography,
• computational calculations and programming skills are welcome,
• working in a chemical laboratory experience,
• fluent computer skills, MS Office suite, charting programs (e.g. Sigma Plot),
• good command of spoken and written English,
• independence, good work organization.
• participation in the research tasks of the OPUS19 NCN project, no. 2020/37/B/ST4/00982 „The simplest aliphatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives at extreme conditions”, principal investigator: prof. AMU dr hab. Marcin Podsiadło,
• modification of the present installation for loading gases and low-boiling point liquids to the high-pressure chamber,
• obtaining the single-crystals and determination of the crystal structures of the simplest aliphatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives at high pressure,
• analysis of intermolecular interactions and investigation of mechanism of phase transitions at high pressure.
The form of submitting offers (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting offers: July 15, 2021
• employment period: 4 years, from October 1, 2021,
• the amount of the research scholarship: 5000 PLN gross (first three years), scholarship from the Adam Mickiewicz University Doctoral School (fourth year).
• CV containing a detailed description of education, qualifications and experience with current photography,
• copy of the M.Sc. diploma,
• a cover letter containing a short description of interests and achievements (including scientific ones),
• a proposal of an original research project (prepared for the recruitment purposes of the Adam Mickiewicz University Doctoral School; up to 8 pages of a standard typescript, max. 15,000 characters with spaces),
• recommendation letter (if available),
• certificates or other documents proving the knowledge level of foreign languages (if available),
• a signed GDPR statement (template available below).
Selected candidates will be invited by the Selection Committee for an interview (in person or online). The candidates will be informed individually by e-mail about the date, place and form of the interview.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com