OF THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY
POMERANIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN SZCZECIN
on July 14th 2020
announces a competition
for the post of TUTOR – DIDACTIC
at the Department of Dental Surgery
2 permanent contract
The competition may join those who meet the requirements of art.113 of the Act from July 20th 2018 of Law on Higher Education and Sciences (Journal of Laws 2021. Item 478 with amendments):
1) have the qualifications specified in the Act and the Statute of Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin,
2) have not been punished disciplinary penalty referred to the Article. 276 paragraph 1 point 7,8,
3) meet the requirements referred to the Article. 20 paragraph 1 point 1-3
and meet the following eligibility requirements:
1) have at least a master’s degree or equivalent
2) have knowledge of English language (declaration)
3) received the opinion of the dean and head of unit, in which they apply for employment on the qualifications and predispositions of the candidate for scientific and didactic work.
If employed as a tutor – didactic position a positive opinion from the head of unit is required
1) request for the competition – an application,
2) CV with particular emphasis on scientific and professional development,
3) personal questionnaire of the applying candidate,
5) copies of documents certifying education (diploma of higher education, certificate / diploma granting a doctoral degree)
6) permit to practice the profession – for physicians, dentists, nurses and midwives,
7) copies of records of previous employment,
8) permission to process personal data,
9) declaration regarding the knowledge of English language on the level that allows fluent conducting didactic courses/classes.
10) opinion of the dean and head of unit
In case of applying for full-time employment in statement, referred to point. 4 from the part “required documents”, the candidate shall declare that Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin will be the candidate’s primary employment.
Failure to meet the qualification requirements and failure to submit the required documents, including statements, will result in rejection of the application.
Candidate should provide the Human Resources Department of PMU in Szczecin, with registered office at
1 Rybacka street room 203, with the required documents till August 16th 2021 till 15.00 p.m.
After the deadline submissions will not be considered.
End of the competition shall take place no later than September 30th 2021.
We reserve the right to answer only selected offers. Submitted documents will not be returned by post.
Employees of PMU applying for the post, subject to the competition, might not submit the documents listed in the part „required documents” in point 3, 5, 6 and 7 if personal file contains such. The availability of these documents confirms the Human Resources Department of PMU upon the request of the employee.
Forms (available to download):
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com