Kozminski University is a non-public higher education institution with a broad business profile (management, finance and economics, law), recognized as the best business school in Central and Eastern Europe according to the „Financial Times” rankings. According to the ” Perspektywy” national ranking, KU is also the leader among business universities in Poland and for many years it has been ranked first among non-public institutions. KU also has the three most important international business education accreditations – the so-called „Triple Crown”: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB, which only 6 percent of business schools worldwide have, including such universities as Yale and Harvard University. KU is the first and, so far, the only university in Poland to have set the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Kozminski University is looking for candiates to fill in the position of
RESEARCH ASSISTANT/ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
in Division of Economic Empirical Analysis
Nr ref.: 16/NAUKA/ZEAE/23
These position include the following duties:
- conducting classes in accordance with the number of teaching hours assigned to a given position in the academic year, including conducting classes in English,
- conducting research works in the scientific area agreed with the supervisor, – conducting research works within the scope of your interest.
Requirements for the candidate:
For Research Assistant position:
- a master’s degree in empirical finance, quantitative methods, econometrics, financial economics (students of the final year of master’s studies may also apply if they obtain a master’s degree before taking up employment),
- teaching experience will be advantageous,
- job market paper,
- experience in grant – research projects will be advantageous,
- good organization of work, focus on goals.
For Assistant Professor position:
- doctoral degree in the field of empirical finance, quantitative methods, econometrics, financial economics,
- experience in writing grants – research projects will be advantageous,
- teaching experience,
- at least one publication in an international journal not included in the list of aggressive journals
- experience outside of higher education is welcome,
- good organization of work, focus on goals, independence.
and common requirements for the position of Research Assistant and Assistant Professor:
- clear and specified publication plans,
- orientation on research and publications, willingness to submit grants,
- welcome knowledge of Phyton or machine learning,
- knowledge of statistical program: STATA, STATUSTA, R,
- documented knowledge of English at the C1 level, as defined in the European System for the Description of Languages,
- documented knowledge of English at the C2 level, determined in accordance with the European System for the Description of Languages, is welcome,
- knowledge of a second foreign language is welcome,
- documented knowledge of Polish at the C1 level, as defined in the European System for the Description of Languages,
- independent thinking, creativity, analyzing and drawing conclusions, respecting differences,
- teamwork, openness to cooperation, the ability to influence others,
- resistance to stress, communicativeness, good manners,
- readiness to indicate KU as the first place of work,
- availability (full-time studies are conducted from Monday to Friday, and part-time studies are also conducted on weekends),
- profiles on major social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Researchgate) or readiness to set them up.
- contract of employment,
- full-time employment for the position,
- the annual amount of teaching load: 210,
- the university covers the costs of active participation in leading international conferences and the costs of editing / editing the language of scientific papers for international scientific journals,
- possibility of obtaining internal grants to cover preliminary / pilot studies,
- private medical care package,
- benefits as part of social benefits,
- starting work in the offered position is planned from 01/9/2023, or as soon as possible after completing the recruitment proces,
- expected employment of two employees in the position of an Research Assistant or Assistant Professor.
Any questions and doubts regarding the recruitment announcement can be directed to dr hab. prof. ALK, Aneta Hryckiewicz-Gontarczyk to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons meeting the above requirements and interested in the offer, please send:
- CV, cover letter, copy of the diploma (scan),
- list of publication plans in the area of research interests, list of publications in the area of research interests (in the case of candidates for the position of Assistant Professor, optional, and optional for the position of Assistant),
- description of research plans for the next three years,
- a list of teaching experience (in the case of candidates for the position of Assistant Professor required, and for the position of Assistant optional),
- certificate language or, if applicable, a declaration of knowledge of English and Polish, indicating the level of proficiency determined in accordance with the European System for the Description of Language Education
using the form available on the website: https://system.erecruiter.pl/FormTemplates/RecruitmentForm.aspx?WebID=7093dfd23a754b4593af22008474a50f until 06/06/2023
This is to inform you that by submitting your job application, you give your consent for your personal data provided in your application to be processed by Kozminski University, ul. Jagiellońska 59, 03-301 Warsaw for the purpose of the recruitment process managed by Kozminski University, for the position named in the job notice.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com