Employer: Faculty of New Technologies and Chemistry, Military University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
POSITION TYPE: POST-DOC
An employee who meets the following conditions is sought for the implementation of the project:
• Has a PhD in materials science or chemistry
• Is ready to take up a full-time job in Warsaw, Poland (8 hours a day)
• Has practical experience in working with nanostructured materials, photoelectrocatalysis, or photocatalysis.
• Can communicate in spoken and written English
• Knowledge of measurement techniques such as: electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, scanning and transmission microscopy, X-ray diffraction, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, UV-Vis spectroscopy, as well as experience in electrochemical methods of material synthesis will be taken into account
• Experience in working in foreign research centers will be an additional advantage
The aim of the project is nanostructured materials synthesis for applications in photocatalytic and photoelectrochemical hydrogen production.
– construction of measuring systems and research equipment used in the project
– conducting research (synthesis and characterization of the obtained materials)
– analysis of the obtained results
– preparation of scientific publications in English
– presentation of results at a scientific conference
– assistance in creating grant applications from external financing sources
Deadline for submitting offers: 15.07.2022
Conditions of employment:
employment period: 12 months
Commencement of work: August / December 2022 – negotiable
– Work in a young but ambitious and experienced team of materials scientists
– Publications of obtained results in high-quality materials science journals
– Nice location of the university campus with sports facilities and good public transportation
The amount of remuneration PLN 9,000 / month (the so-called „gross gross” – including the employer’s costs) – ~5200-5600 PLN (polish zlotych) / month after taxing (“on-hand”)
Founding type: NAWA Polish returns
Work location: Military University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
· Curriculum Vitae
· Publications, scientific achievements, awards, and training record,
· Copies of documents confirming your education
· Electronic version of PhD thesis
· Reference letter
The application should be sent by July 15th 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The earlier contact is well seen, we are open for discussion and to provide more information.
The selection of the candidate will be made by the commision on the base of the scientific scores and achievements.
The selected candidates may be asked to take part in the interview.
The application can be made in English or Polish language.
The candidate does not need to have Polish citizenship.
The candidates will be informed by e-mail about the results of the competition.
The employer may has a right to cancel the recruitment process and not to hire any of the applicants without explanation.
In accordance with the article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 20161679 of 27 April 016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95l46lEC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as Regulation, we inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Military University of Technology, 00-908 Kaliskiego Street, Warsaw, Poland.
2. In matters concerning your personal data, you can also contact the Inspector of Data Protection in the Office for Foreigners at the email address: email@example.com
3. Your personal data is a requirement for the recruitment process and will be processed according to the provisions of the law regulating your application and is necessary for its consideration.
4. The data provided will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. c above general regulation on the protection of personal data, art. 221 § 1 of the Act of 26 June 1974 Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917, as amended), and if you provide data other than the above-mentioned then the data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. and the above General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. based on consent.
5. Providing personal data by candidates is obligatory and necessary to perform the aims for which the data was collected. The scope of data collected results from Labor Code and is obligatory.
6. Personal data will not be disclosed to other recipients, except as provided by law;
7. Your personal data will be stored until the recruitment process is completed and then immediately destroyed.
8. You have the right to access your data and subject to legal provisions: the right to request the administrator to immediately rectify personal data that is incorrect, the right to delete data, limit processing, if you provide data other than indicated in art. 221 § 1 of the Act of June 26, 1974, Labor Code: the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
In the submitted documentation, please include the following statement:
I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Military University of Technology Jarosława Dąbrowskiego, 00-908 Warsaw, ul. Gen. Sylwestra Kaliskiego 2, contained in the application documents provided by me, in order to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018. (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended) and in accordance with the information clause attached to my consent.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org