Scientific software engineer position
Funded by the NAWA project PPN/PPO/2018/1/00029
I am searching for a scientific software engineer to join my interdisciplinary research group at University of Warsaw, Poland. The project concerns the Foundations of Interpretable and Reliable Reinforcement Learning.
- full-time position,
- monthly salary about 6000 PLN gross,
- initial contract for one year with possibility of extension,
- possibility of applying for scientific grants,
- work on software for scientific methods publishable on major CS conferences like ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, ICRA, AAAI,
- worldwide collaboration with renowned academic institutions (including UC San Diego, Stony Brook, Rutgers, TU Wien),
- access to personal computer and computational resources.
- at least MSc title in computer science/mathematics/physics,
- proficient in Python programming,
- know fundamentals of machine learning, neural networks and reinforcement learning algorithms (e.g. the Deep Learning book),
- know fundamentals of mathematics (calculus, linear algebra, basic real analysis),
- capability of working individually and self-study,
- available to start as soon as possible.
NICE TO HAVE
- practical experience with deployment of machine learning techniques,
publication record in conferences/journals.
Extended description & video presentations available here: https://sites.google.com/view/projects-in-rl/home
Apply by sending CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the tag [nawa]
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com