I Requirements for candidates (determination of statutable and statutory requirements to be met by a candidate):
1. Academic title / academic degree / professional title:
– doctoral degree in health sciences;
– master’s degree in nursing.
2. Documented scientific achievements in the field or discipline of the candidate’s main scientific
achievements (does not apply to teaching positions):
– not applicable.
3. Determination of the required teaching or professional experience of the candidate (not applicable to
– experience in the organisation of training conferences;
– experience in obtaining grants;
– experience in organizing and active participation in numerous projects (Project co-financed
by the Solidarity Fund of support for people with disabilities under the Program of the
Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy „Respite Care” edition 2020, „Expert substantive
service”, „Internship- Success of a researcher”);
– more than 10 years of experience in higher education;
– experience in obtaining EU funds;
– managerial experience (Centre for Innovation and Transfer of New Technologies);
– experience and active participation in practical learning of medical professions and gaining
– experience in the performing executive functions – managerial ones.
4. After being employed Calisia University is may constitute the basic workplace of the candidate within the meaning of the Act.
5. Employment will take place under a fixed-term employment contract from 18.05.2021 to 30.09.2021 and will be full-time – 31 hours of teaching.
6. There is a possibility of conducting an interview.
II Required documents:
1. Letter of application addressed to the Rector,
2. Professional CV containing information on scientific and organisational achievements as well as the direction of further activities, list of publications and others,
3. Personal questionnaire (the form can be downloaded from the University official website),
4. Diplomas and duplicates certifying the candidate’s education,
5. Employment certificates of completed periods of employment,
6. Declaration of compliance with the requirements of art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 on the Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 85 as amended),
7. Declaration certifying whether Calisia University will be the primary workplace in case of winning the open competition (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website),
8. Agreement on personal data processing,
III Applications are to be submitted to the Secretariat of the Medico-Socio-Technical Faculty in Września, 62-300 Września, ul. Wojska polskiego 2a. Deadline for submitting job application forms: 4.05.2021 till 2:00pm.
IV The information about the result of the competition along with the justification will be announced no later than 14 days from the date of submitting offers on the University website.
The University does not provide housing, but provides accommodation in its own hotel base.
The University reserves the right not to contest without giving any reason. The result of the competition does not amount to the employment of the candidate and constitutes a recommendation in this regard for the Rector. The final decision on employment is taken by the Rector.