INFORMATION ABOUT RECRUITING COMPETITION
INSTITUTION: The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University
POSITION: professor of Calisia University
EMPLOYEE GROUP: research
ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATION: Institute of Interdisciplinary Historical Research
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT: 16.01.2023
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING JOB OFFERS: from 16.02.2023 to 01.03.2023
LINK TO THE WEBSITE: https://akademia.kalisz.pl/biuletyn/index.php?id=4315,0,0
DESCRIPTION: (subject, expectations, remarks):
The recruiting competition is open to the people who meet the requirements set out in the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended) and in accordance with the applicable Statute of The President Stanisław Wojciechowski Calisia University.
I Requirements for candidates (determination of statutable and statutory requirements to be met by a candidate):
1. Academic title / academic degree / professional title:
– Habilitated Doctor of Humanities in the field of bibliology and information science.
2. Documented scientific achievements in the field or discipline of the candidate’s main scientific achievements (does not apply to teaching positions):
– area of scientific interests: history of the book and periodicals of the 19th century and the interwar period, issues of bibliography and bibliophile, regional issues with particular emphasis on the area of southern Greater Poland;
– has scientific publications in the form of books and articles in journals from the list of the Ministry of Education and Science, as well as edited publications;
– participant in scientific grants, conferences and symposiums.
3. Determination of the required teaching or professional experience of the candidate (not applicable to research posts):
– not applicable
4. Within the meaning of the Act, Calisia University is to constitute the basic workplace of the candidate after getting employed.
5. Employment will be under a fixed-term and full-time contract.
6. There is a possibility of conducting a job interview.
II Documents required :
1. Letter of application addressed to the Rector.
2. Professional CV containing information on scientific and organisational achievements as well as the direction of further activities, list of publications and others.
3. Personal questionnaire (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
4. Diploma duplicates certifying the given education.
5. Employment certificates of completed periods of employment.
6. Declaration of compliance with the requirements of Art. 113 of the Act of July 20, 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended).
7. Declaration certifying that Calisia University will be the primary workplace in case of winning the open recruiting competition (the form can be downloaded from the School’s official website).
8. Agreement on personal data processing.
III Job application forms are to be submitted to the Human Resources Department, 62-800 Kalisz, ul. Nowy Świat 4 pok. 48. Deadline for submitting job application forms: 1.03.2023 till 2 p.m.
IV The Information about the result of the recruiting competition along with the justification will be announced no later than 14 days from the date of submitting offers on the University’s website.
The University does not provide housing, but provides accommodation in its own hotel base.
The University reserves the right not to contest without giving any reason.
The result of the recruiting competition does not amount to the employment of the candidate and constitutes a recommendation in this regard for the Rector. The final decision on employment is taken by the Rector.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na email@example.com