The competitive selection process is open for all individuals, who meet the requirements set out in Articles 113 and 116.2.4) of the Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science, and who meet the following eligibility criteria according to § 166 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University:
1) Holding at least a Master’s degree, Master of Science degree or an equivalent degree;
2) Exhibiting aptitude for research work;
3) Have an experience and basic knowledge in cell biology, biophysics and fluorescence microscopy;
4) Good command of spoken and written English;
5) Experience with fluorescence confocal imaging, in vitro cell cultures, immunofluorescence, methods of detection of DNA damage and repair, western blots, plasmid multiplication and fluorescence super-resolution imaging is an advantage.
Each candidate is requested to send curriculum vitae to the project director ( email@example.com ). Candidates will be invited for an interview (Skype, Zoom, Teams).
The selected candidate will be requested to submit the following documents to the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology of the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, , ul. Gronostajowa 7, room D212 (1.1.7), level 2.
1) application form;
3) personal questionnaire filled in by the candidate;
4) copy of the master’s diploma or a doctoral diploma, if applicable;
5) information on the candidate’s scientific, teaching and organisational achievements;
6) list of publications (along with the respective publishing houses and the number of pages), if applicable;
7) latest performance evaluation form, if the candidate was subject to such evaluation;
8) recommendation concerning the candidate’s scientific work, issued by the director of the organisational unit or a scientific supervisor;
9) declaration of the candidate, confirming that the Jagiellonian University will be their primary place of work, should they be selected in the competitive selection process;
10) declaration under Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science;
11) declaration on acknowledging and accepting the rules and regulations concerning intellectual property management and commercialisation in force at the Jagiellonian University;
12) information regarding processing of personal data.
Employees of Jagiellonian University are covered by health insurance and participate in a pension scheme. Jagiellonian University also offers additionally paid medical coverage, sport facilities, etc.
Opening date: 05.01.2022.
Application submission deadline: 04.02.2022.
The competitive selection process will be concluded by 14.02.2022.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, wyślij swoje dane e-mailem na firstname.lastname@example.org