TEACHING FIELD: geodetic and cartographic issues related to the geodetic support of the investment construction process (use of master maps, measurement methods, use of geodetic instruments; real estate management.
TEACHING SUBJECTS: geodesy and cartography, descriptive geometry with elements of geodesy and cartography, geodetic real estate services, geodesy and cartography in practice, real estate management, real estate appraisal, spatial information systems
• Doctor of Engineering in Geodesy and Cartography, or similar, acquired no longer then ten years prior to competition announcement,
• eagerness to participate in scientific and research projects
• research plan for next three years,
• minimum four years of teaching experience,
• practical experience in the field of geodesy and cartography,
• fluent knowledge of the Polish language at C2 level,
• knowledge of English at the B2 level,
• knowledge of Ms Office, AutoCAD and other software compatible with the GIS environment.
• application form addressed to the Head of Lodz University of Technology,
• personal data form,
• copies of all diplomas,
• list of the candidate’s academic and professional achievements,
• other documents confirming candidate’s qualifications,
• documents confirming teaching experience,
Competition documents should be submitted to the following e-mail address:
by the 02 of February 2021
We will respond to selected reports only.
The University does not return the submitted documents.
The University of Technology does not provide housing.
The Rector’s approval is the condition for the validity of the competition.
The organizer of the competition reserves the right to cancel the competition without giving reasons.
The adjudication of the competition does not constitute an employment relationship with the Lodz University of Technology.
The anticipated date of employment is the 1st of March 2021